Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Spotlight On: Idenno

Behold, one of my earliest Onizard drawings. Mock at your leisure.

Name: Idenno
Aliases: Watchzard, Iden
Race: Onizard (Child of Water)
Age:  Roughly 20, which makes him middle-aged in Onizard years
Sex: Male

Notable Things About Him:
* Twin brother of Mekanni and the son of Senmani, Idenno is technically a Lord of the Night Kingdom. He hasn't considered himself a part of that kingdom for quite some time. He's too busy looking out for Rulsaesan as the Watchzard of the Day Kingdom.

* His feelings for Rulsaesan are the worst kept secret in the Sandleyr. He will never act on them, as Rulsaesan's mate Deyraeno is one of his best friends.

* Idenno was one of the first Onizards that I ever drew. He also has his own theme song, which can be heard here.

Notable Quote:
I made a promise to Rulsaesan long ago, and I intend to keep it. As long as I’m still breathing, the Fire Queen will not harm your family.

No comments:

Post a Comment