Sunday, December 4, 2011

Editing a new project is not fun...

...especially when my villainess has gotten more violent for a multitude of reasons, some of them more obvious than others. I'm not a fan of needless violence in stories, but in this case it's not needless, it's unavoidable; SPOILER ALERT the Fire Queen has injured hostages under her control, including Idenno, brother of Leyrkan Mekanni.END SPOILER The Fire Queen didn't have much time to display her true motivations in The Zarder, and in the project I am working on, she will. The other characters have no idea just how insane she really is, and they aren't going to be happy when they figure it out.

If all goes well, The Zarder will have a sequel some time next year. I just need to keep my villainess in line.

No comments:

Post a Comment