Monday, December 19, 2011

Spotlight On: Teltrena

Name: Teltrena
Aliases: Non-nature, Tel
Age: 11 (adult in Onizard years)
Race: Onizard (not recognized as a Child of Earth)
Sex: Female

Notable Things about Her:
* As a non-nature, she is forbidden to use her powers of healing. This essentially leaves her at the mercy of the other Onizards.


* She became a non-nature for failure to heal, a violation of the Code of Earth that governs all Children of Earth.


* She serves as the Sandleyr's messenger; lately, she has been spending a lot of time delivering messages to Lord Delbralfi. 


* She is secretly helping Jena and Senraeno. She was reluctant about it at first, but over time has become more rebellious against the Fire Queen.

Notable Quote:
 "My position in the Sandleyr does not define who I am. I do not work for [the Fire Queen] by choice, and I am doing the best I can to fight against her."

No comments:

Post a Comment